Privacy & Legal
1. Information about the collection, processing and deletion of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is
all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is BONMEA GmbH; Schwindstrasse 13, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 69 - 768 980 - 50.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name specified criteria for storage duration of your data.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right of information,
- right of rectification or erasure,
- right of restriction of processing,
- right to object the processing of your data,
- right of data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide
us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If
you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to
inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence
1 lit. GDPR):
- IP address,
- date and time of the request,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- content of the request (concrete page),
- access status / HTTP status code,
- each transferred amount of data,
- website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
4. Contact form on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer a contact form, which you can
use to contact us in case of interest. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal
information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing
(2) Partially we might process your data with the help of external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
5. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
If your personal data is processed on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1
lit. f GDPR , you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in
accordance with Art. 21 GDPR provided that there are reasons arising from your particular case or
the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of
objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to
6. Data security
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against
accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized
access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological
7. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation
Service provider according to § 5 TMG:
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Telefax +49 69 / 768 980 51
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main - HRB 110004
Chief Executive Officer: Dr. Marc Borner
All information on this website is carefully checked. We strive to expand this information regularly and to update it. A guarantee for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness cannot be granted.
BONMEA GmbH excludes all liability for damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website.